- Disconnect the printer's power outlet Press and hold the power button the reconnect the power
- While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle).
- Release the power button \
- The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0. (at this step, i press and hold the reset button twice, each time I press and hold is about five seconds. then I'm able to continue to the next step)
- Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
- When this value is 1, press colour button' this will light up two LEDs. One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point feed the printer with paper.
- Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if this page doesn't print by itself, press the "color" button once and the test page will print). Don't worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips. When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero. (at this step, i have to wait for about two minutes or more then the printer automatically starts to print the document mentioned.)
- Open the printer cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
- Close the lid and turn on the printer.
- Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
- Close the printer cover. Wait for two minutes. (for my printer, I didn't wait for two minutes, the light immediately disappeared) The amber light beside the black ink and color ink will have disappeared.
21 December 2010
Cara untuk reset Printer Canon MP145
Aku baru je tukar ink printer Canon MP145 aku. Printer ni kalau baru tukar ink baru kadang2 dia still detect ink sebagai catridge kosong. Jadi untuk selesaikan hal ni kita kena reset ink tu pada printer. Satu cara yang aku jumpa & terbukti berkesan adalah seperti berikut.